sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

Trozos de canciones

Wonderwall - Oasis
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how...
'cause maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me, and after all, you're my wonderwall

By now you should somehow what you have to do, I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how...
‘Cause maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me, and after all, you're my wonderwall...”

If you’re not the one – Daniel Bedingfield
                “If you’re not the one, then why does my hand fit yours this way?

If I’m not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

And I’m praying you’re the one I build my home with

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away”

Cómo hablar – Amaral
“¿Cómo hablar? Si cada parte de mi mente es tuya, y si no encuentro la palabra exacta. ¿cómo hablar?

¿Cómo decirte que me has ganado poquito a poco? Tú que llegaste por casualidad, ¿cómo hablar?”



No hay comentarios.: